BG PLAST is able to offer the market a wide range of plants suitable to different industrial sectors.
The main sectors are:
- Generic and food packaging industry with plants for the extrusion of PP, PS and PET foils for the thermoforming of rigid packaging.
- Chemical industry with plants for the extrusion of thick sheets made of high density PE and PP for the production of tanks and containers used for water treatment or galvanic processes.
- Footwear industry with plants for the extrusion coating of EVA films with nonwoven fabrics to be used for shoes manufacturing.
- Car industry with plants for the extrusion of “heavy layer” sound proof materials, PP sheets with sawdust layers to be used for car doors, thin films made of aliphatic TPU for the bodywork protection.
- Conveyor belt industry with conveyors made of PVC or TPU reinforced through polyester fabric or aramid fibers
- Household appliances industry with plants for the extrusion of HIPS sheets for the production of refrigerators, and of PMMA or ABS sheets for the production of whirlpool tubs or shower enclosures.
- Civil and industrial construction industry with plants for the extrusion of foils and sheets of different width and thickness.
- Lightings industries with complete plants for the extrusion of Polycarbonate hollow profile multiwall sheets.
- Generic packaging industries, Advertising industries (Point Of Sales) with complete plants for the extrusion of PP hollow profile twin wall sheets.
Regardless of the final destination, all our plants are designed by our engineer team in compliance with the applicable Machinery Directives and Norms.
In particular, our plants comply with the 2006/42/EC Directive as to Mechanical engineering and with the EN 60204-1:2008 and 2006/95/EC European Directives as to Electric engineering.